Skip to main content
- Science North Membership is subject to the terms and conditions outlined on this Web site.
- Membership benefits extend for 12 months from the date of purchase or activation.
- Membership cards are usually held by adults (18–64) or seniors (65+). Family and Grandparent membership cards may be used by cardholders’ children (12–17) or grandchildren (12–17) to visit the science centre or Dynamic Earth on their own, but are otherwise non-transferable.
- Guest passes will be issued only to Members who renew a minimum of fifteen (15) days before their Memberships expire.
- All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person 12 or older during visits to our attractions.
- Science North reserves the right to request photo identification when presented with a membership card.
- Membership benefits do not apply when children and parents visit Science North or Dynamic Earth on a school program visit.
- Science North and Dynamic Earth hours, admission rates and member benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Dynamic Earth is open seasonally from February to October.
- The free admission benefit does not apply during select annual special events including Halloween at Dynamic Earth and New Year’s Eve Family Fun Day due to enhanced programming at these events.
- Science North usually closes for annual maintenance during the second and third weeks of January.
- Science North belongs to both Canadian (CASC) and International (ASTC) reciprocal-admission programs. Generally, these agreements cover general admission only, and each attraction has its own policy regarding benefits and the number of people who can enter for free. Science North is not responsible for how these agreements are implemented at participating CASC and ASTC partner attractions.